Summerlin- The Gardens
The Gardens is a 410-acre residential village located right off the 215. In a garden-like setting residents are offered a mix of custom homes and existing homes with larger lots. The neighborhood wraps around a loop road which features a large community park.
Parks and Recreation:
- The Gardens Park is a multi-sports facility with lighted areas. Not only does this park feature the typical play area and basketball courts, but it also has bocce ball courts, sand volleyball, horse shoe pits, and shuffle board courts! Like many other parks in the Summerlin area, The Gardens Park provides programs and classes for the residents.
- The Gardens Plaza is a 300,000 sq. foot office and retail center
- UC San Diego Nevada Cancer Institute is a 142,000 sq. foot cancer institute that is Nevada's first federally funded and recognized cancer center. Here, comprehensive cancer research, education, and treatments are conducted regularly.
- The Alexander Dawson School at Rainbow Mountain (private): grades K-8
Search Summerlin- The Gardens Homes for Sale
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Summerlin- The Gardens *
* All data pertains to single-family homes